BBA: Our Ultimate Holiday Music PlaylistJanuary 26, 2018
TALIAH AND GEORGIA’S LUST LIST: Hotel PoolsFebruary 6, 2018
VALENTINES DAY. IT ALL STARTED IN THE 14TH CENTURY IT SEEMS WITH KNIGHTS SETTING OFF ON GRAND ADVENTURES AND PERFORMING ALL SORTS OF SERVICES FOR THEIR CHOSEN ONE IN THE NAME OF COURTLY LOVE.
Who'd have known? Some seven centuries down the track, it's now so much easier to celebrate love. It can be in the most simple of ways, and embracing the joy in simple, meaningful, thoughtful gestures is at the heart of the Byron Beach Abodes philosophy.
Wild Goat Events, friends of BBA and Byron Bay locals, feel much the same and have compiled a list of ways to celebrate Valentine's Day. There are some lovely ideas which won't break the bank, and you don't have to be in Byron to do them although we'd be thrilled if you were! Maybe you'll find that you can make every day Valentine's Day, even if every day can't be in beautiful Byron.
WILD GOAT EVENTS' VALENTINE’S DAY IDEAS & ROMANTIC GESTURES
- Write little love notes and leave them all around the house
- Compile + send a Spotify playlist with all of your favourite couple songs - a trip down memory lane – from when you first met through to present day.
- Give a full-body massage
- Make breakfast in bed + snuggle together
- Wake up early to go and watch the sunrise together
- Buy a nice wine, grab a picnic blanket + lay out under the stars
- Cook a romantic dinner
- Take your partner on a trip down memory lane, to where you first met
- Go to a movie or transform your lounge room into a cinema, with home-made popcorn + chocolates
- Email your loved one a list of everything you love about him/her
- Do something your partner loves, which you don’t particularly enjoy
- Exercise together
- Say I love you. Everyday.
- Take a long walk on the beach (holding hands is a must!)
- Re-create your first date
- Go on a romantic bike ride together
- Sit and talk for hours about your hopes + dreams (no distractions)
- Make an outdoor fire and snuggle together while you cook marshmallows
- Have a candle-lit bath together
- Hand-feed each other chocolates
- Pick flowers on your way home
- Arrange a babysitter for the night + go on an adventure
- On a full moon (or starry night), blindfold your partner and drive to the beach to take them on a romantic walk
- Go outside and kiss in the rain, like your lives depend on it
- Give your partner a relaxing head and neck massage
- Go to your favourite local store + see if anything catches your fancy
- Spend the day together, in bed, watching movies, eating take-out!